Momentum is building for our 10th Anniversary Celebration on October 8th. It’s been quite a blast to hear so many folks say, Wow! Has it really been 10 years? It’s hard for me to believe as well. And guess what, God’s doing even more cool things with this event…
- Several old Men’s Fraternity groups are planning to reunite at this gathering.
- Many wives are joining their husbands to hear Robert Lewis for the first time.
- Some men’s ministry leaders are bringing their pastors.
- Fathers who have been impacted by Raising a Modern Day Knight are bringing their sons.
- Men’s small groups are coming together to celebrate with us.
Bottom line, it’s shaping up to be a real hoot! I’m looking forward to sharing this celebration with many as we look back but I’m also especially interested in casting vision for the future.
God has done much in and through Noble Warriors in the past 10 years. I am full of expectancy that the next 10 years will be even more fruitful as we continue to help churches reach and build men. I hope you’ll plan to join us for this event. Click here for more details.