Most of us aren’t interested in thinking about Christmas just yet. We’re more interested in finding a shade tree than a Christmas tree. But leaders and decision makers at local churches are already planning fall schedules, including Christmas!
So, in an effort to jump into the game at the right time, The Manger Build® team is celebrating Christmas in July! Throughout the month we’ll be sharing Facebook posts with photos, videos and stories about the impact of The Manger Build® across the country over the years.
We’re pumped! Soon we will launch a new website and have the new 2016 participant guides and upgrade kit. We hope to see over 300 churches host The Manger Build this year!
WILL YOU HELP US? Here’s what you can do…
1. Pray! Pray that we will be faithful stewards of this great resource that builds men’s ministry teams and helps men step up to lead their families well.
2. ‘Like’ our Manger Build page on Facebook. (Here’s a link.)
3. Share our posts on your page! Help us expand our reach!
4. Step up to lead (or talk to others who will) a Manger Build at your church!
5. Mark the date December 10th on your personal calendar and church calendar.
Building Mangers Builds Men – We look forward to helping churches equip men to lead their families well through The Manger Build!