The Noble Warriors Manger Build is one of the most exciting and impactful projects we do each year. We want to see men serving as the spiritual leaders of their families. The Manger Build helps men get there. Visit The Manger Build website here for more information and to purchase material.
Check out this video to find out you can help the “Dave’s” in your church!
Here are the basics…
- Dads build a life-sized manger with their children on the Saturday before Christmas.
- The wood is cut and ready. Nails and instruction are waiting. The only thing you provide is a hammer and a great attitude.
- Enjoy the fun and excitement of spending focused time working on a special project with your children.
But it doesn’t stop there…
- Dad, we want you to take the manger home and place it in front of your Christmas tree.
- We’ll provide you with a list of great ideas about how you can lead your family to focus your attention on Jesus Christ, rather than lights, food and tinsel this Christmas.
- Our ideas are only a start. Be creative dad, if you have a great idea, try it out then share it with us so we can tell others.
Check out this Richmond Times Dispatch Newspaper Article on The Manger Build here.
We are currently working on a the 2013 Manger Build Event. If you are interested in finding out how your church can plan and execute a Manger Build event, please contact us at email@example.com or 804.447.1720 for more information.