Laurie has been holding down the fort, managing office operations and planning for the next Noble adventure since 2010. She loves reading, occasionally tackling a DIY projects, and doing life with family and friends; celebrating everything along the way!
Laurie believes that God did not intend for us to go at it alone without the support of our brothers and sisters in Christ. When life gets messy and difficult, a lost world needs to see real Christians live, work, struggle, overcome and praise Him as we walk this path together.
She and her husband (Stan-the-Man) have three adult children, (two of them married to awesome spouses) and are proud grandparents (a.k.a. Sweetie & Pops) of two darlings!
Fun Facts About Laurie
- I love goats! My Dad gave me a 3-day old goat for Christmas when I was 11 that I bottle fed and raised. I’ve been in love ever since. I love their personalities; they are actually very smart animals. I have pretty much had goats most of my life and I currently live with Wilbur, Abigail and Oliver, that lovingly greet me every day when I get home!
- My favorite ice cream is homemade banana but I’d choose cake over ice cream any day.
- I love Pepperoni pizza, grease and all!
- My first car was a 1976 Chevy Monza (bright red!) that was way too fast for a 16-year-old!
- I would love to sit down with my paternal Grandmother, Maggie. I didn’t know her but I understand she was a faithful Christian woman. She left a legacy of 10 children and over 100 grandchildren & great-grandchildren; many of them are also faithful Christ-followers. I believe that her witness and prayers impacted this family for generations and I would like to know more about her and how to carry on her legacy.