This was our largest Iron Sharpens Iron conference season to date with over 1,900 in attendance from over 195 churches! We have already received many testimonies of how men were impacted. Click on the links below to check out what happened at each conference and view some of the photos. We look forward following-up and partnering together with churches to Engage, Equip and Encourage Men to Walk with Christ and Lead Their Families.
Roanoke Iron Sharpens Iron Fredericksburg Iron Sharpens Iron Richmond Iron Sharpens Iron
Richmond ISI – Nearly 1,000 men sing Holy, Holy, Holy from Mike Young on Vimeo.
Here are just a few comments we have received…
- I didn’t really know what to expect, it was a huge blessing me . . .but it will continue to bless my wife and children cuz I fully plan on using what I learned to be the man husband and father GOD is calling me to be!
- This was the first conference here and I was unsure what to expect. The format and breakout sessions were terrific. The 2 keynote speakers were outstanding.
- During a seminar I realized that I must truly love my wife as Christ loved the church.
- I am raising 3 boys and I realized that by being there and learning how to be a better man of God will not only impact me, but them as well.
- It was very powerful,I actually took away a lot of great ideas on how to better my relationship with my wife and my children.
- During Don Davis’ morning presentation, I came to grips with things I had not let go from the past that were bringing me down emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Changed my walk with my place as the head of my family!!
- Excellent job on everything. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I know my fellow men’s group people did as well. I have been talking about it all week.
- What a great day in my walk with the Lord! When I left that evening my heart was lifted up like I had been to a great revival service!