On September 16-18 several hundred men who invest their lives in discipling other men will gather in Washington, DC for the National Coalition of Ministries to Men Annual Conference. I attended my first NCMM event in the fall of 2004. Noble Warriors was not even a thought for me – I just knew I needed to be there. I found clarity for my ministry call among the men of NCMM. About 6 months later, Noble Warriors was launched.
I continue to delight in the encouragement, challenges, and fellowship at these gatherings. Check out the lineup of Keynote Speakers for this year’s event:
- Barry Black – Chaplain for US Senate
- Gerald Boykin – Retired General
- Stephen Kendrick – Film Producer
- Pastor Rod Hairston – Chaplain Baltimore Ravens
- Funding Your Ministry (Andy Read, Co-Founder, Evangelical Development Ministry)
- Launching, Leading and Funding a Non-profit Ministry (Marty Granger, Founder and President, Carolina Region Coalition of Men’s Ministry)
- Using a Conference Platform to Train Church to Engage Men (Brian Doyle, President and Founder, Iron Sharpens Iron)
- Get Outdoors! (Glen Dry, Founder and President, Man to Man Ministries)
- Becoming a Social Media Horse of a Different Color: 5 “Other” Ways to Use Social Media to Reach Current and New Audiences (Jeff Abramovitz, President, 2 Degrees Media Strategies)
- Every Man’s Calling—A Practical Approach to Impacting Our Nation’s Military (Phil and Paul Downer, President and Director of Operations, DNA Ministries)
- Launching and Sustaining a Viable Regional Ministry (Mike Young, Founder- Executive Director, Noble Warriors)
- Coaching Churches (Chris Van Brocklin, Area Director Baltimore, Man in the Mirror)
- 10 Ways to Man-Up Your Church (David Morrow, Founder and President, Church for Men)
- Writing in a Crowded Market and the Use of Scripture for a Non-Reading Audience (Pete Nikolai and Frank Couch, Publishers, Westbow & Thomas Nelson)
& Overall Schedule:
The Conference starts 2pm on Monday, September 16 and ends 11:30am on Wednesday, September 18.
If you are a pastor and/or leader of men in your church or community consider joining me for Reload ’13.
Feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (804-447-1720) with any questions.