Shop at www.Smile.Amazon.com. Use the search box and select ‘Noble Warriors’. Every time you shop on Amazon, sign in at Smile.Amazon.com and 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to Noble Warriors.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Visit www.Kroger.com/CommunityRewards to sign in/create an account with your Kroger Loyalty Card number. Select ‘Noble Warriors’. Every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Loyalty Card, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Noble Warriors.
Workplace Giving Programs, Employee Charitable Fund Drives & Matching Corporate Gifts.
As 501(c)3 organization, Noble Warriors is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Contact us at (804)447-1720 to provide your company with a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter.
- Fill out an application with your company and send it with your donation to : Noble Warriors | PO Box 1921 | Midlothian VA 23113
- United Way – If your employer partners with United Way, you can give to Noble Warriors.
- State and Local Campaigns: Many state and local governments provide workplace giving programs that allow employees to give to charities through payroll deductions. You may be able to support Noble Warriors through your employer.
When you donate stock, you take a tax deduction for the full fair market value & note pay capital gains tax. Contact our office at 804.447.1720 to get the brokerage number & other info.
Charitable Bequest/Estate Planning
One of the easiest and most flexible ways to leave a gift to Noble Warriors that will make a lasting impact. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Noble Warriors as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
Noble Warriors is a 501( c) 3 organization. Please contact us at 804.447.1720 or office@NobleWarriors.org to provide your company with a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter. Or to answer any questions about partnering with us.