The Great Adventure Continues… Join us this Thursday

Would you like to join us for our annual Great Adventure Partnership Banquet on Thursday, September 26th? We have about 40 seats available. (The evening features a buffet meal, Noble Warriors Update, Impact testimonies, Manger Build Demonstration, Gifts and a Partnership Challenge) We don’t charge for the event but we do prayerfully expect attendees to respond as God moves them to the partnership challenge.

We want to give you some details about how Noble Warriors is growing!

  • Our impact in Virginia is getting deeper as we cultivate relationships with more churches and help them with discipling men.
  • Our influence across the country is increasing as we partner with other regional and national ministries to advance men’s discipleship.
  • Our team has expanded as we have brought on a Communications Specialist, Donna Ange, and an A/V Assistant, Daniel Bass.
  • Our visibility is spreading  with the nationwide release of The Manger Build Church Resource Kit and the launch (next week) of www.themangerbuild.org.
  • Our budget is growing. Our budget for FY 2014 is over $300,000. Our goal is to raise 70% of this total through ministry partners who give monthly, quarterly or annually. The remaining 30% will come through revenue generating events like Iron Sharpens Iron.

We’d love to have you join us on Thursday. This is a limited opportunity so if you are able, register here to let us know you’ll be there.

BTW…most of our events are for men only but we really love to have couples join us for these events so wives can hear the story and catch the vision of Noble Warriors!

Register. Here. Now.

Serving Adventurously,

MY Signature

Mike Young

 

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditmail