Bill has a passion for seeing men transformed by the Gospel, and one way he fulfills this is by coordinating and overseeing the monthly Central Regional Team Leaders meetings, as well as serving as Centurion Coordinator and assisting with promotional and follow-up activities related to The Manger Build®.
He wants to encourage younger men to step up to be the husband, father, and disciple-maker that God wants them to be. He also wants to encourage “seasoned” men to finish well, all for God’s glory. Bill was introduced to Noble Warriors and the Richmond ISI conference by Ken LeFevre, a Godly man who has since gone on to be with the Lord. He has stayed connected because Noble Warriors’ mission is directly aligned with his passion to encourage and equip men. Bill and his wife, Pam, just celebrated their 41st wedding anniversary. They have three married children and 7 grandkids.
Fun Facts About Bill
- We live out in the country in Hanover County. I love to raise fruits and vegetables (organically as much as possible), but have a running feud with the local critters that seem to get more of the harvest than I do. There’s a ’36 Olds tucked away in the barn that my son and I keep saying we’re going to restore. Dreams can come true, right?
- Homemade Pineapple is my favorite ice cream.
- My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni.
- My first car was a Pontiac LeMans Sport.
- I would love to have dinner with Billy Graham. It would be amazing to have the chance to soak up his passion for the Gospel and his ability to evangelize the lost.