“The pandemic has shown people where they are in their marriages.”
This month as we focus on leadership, and Keith Tully of FamilyLife is here to talk about how The Noble Man Leads His Wife. After years of struggle in his own marriage, it was at a Weekend to Remember Conference that “God came down and raised us from the dead . . . (He) gave us a love we didn’t know was possible.”
Keith and his wife Trish now serve as missionaries for FamilyLife where they help train and empower others to walk out their faith in the context of marriage and family.
“You are an image-bearer of God – a holy calling as you lead and love well. Together you can bear the fullness of his image. It’s in that oneness that we can share who He is.”
Keith walks us through some answers to questions like:
- What does it look like for a man to lead his wife?
- What changed in your life and marriage when you better understood how to lead your wife?
- What does leading your wife look like in different seasons of life?
“Love your wife, pursue Jesus, entrust her to him, keep praying for her. God will bring the breakthrough.”
The Noble Man Conference Workshop – The Lazarus Marriage by Keith Tully
Virginia November 2020 Art of Marriage Events – Register in advance for in-person and live-streaming events.
Love Like You Mean It by Bob Lepine
Leading in Prayer:
- Oneness Prayer Challenge – A tool for leading couples through 30 days of praying with your spouse
- Vertical Marriage – 30 days of short simple prayers to help focus your marriage on Christ
- Art of Marriage – Resolving Conflict in Your Marriage - Mini-Course
- Art of Parenting
- Free online devotionals and resources from Family Life
And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.” Nehemiah 4:14
Tune in next week for Episode 35, The Noble Man Leads His Family.