Even though this year has been a challenge, what can you give thanks for?
It’s been a weird year, and it’s easy to be frustrated with the circumstances. But let’s take some time out this week of Thanksgiving to reflect on what we’ve learned from it and talk about where we are going next.
In The Noble Man Podcast Episode 36, The Noble Man Reflects With Gratitude, we’ll update you on some of the things we are grateful for this year at Noble Warriors like:
- The Launch of The Noble Man Podcast
- The Launch of The Noble Man Tailgate Ministry
- Let’s Build a Manger!® kits for families to keep Christ in front of Christmas
- Providing luncheons for area pastors and other opportunities that are new and available because of pandemic restrictions
- What’s in the works for next year?
Let’s Build a Manger!® Kits Black Friday Deal!
In this Thanksgiving season, remember 1 Thessalonians 5:16–18.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
Help build The Noble Man Podcast Studio on Giving Tuesday!