Greg serves on our Board of Directors and has not only attended many of the conferences through the years, he has also facilitated many break-out sessions.
Greg has a passion for serving God and His people (secondly, the Pittsburgh Steelers). Because of his relationship with Christ, Mike Young and men that seek to grow as husbands, fathers and disciples of Christ, Greg has become a vital part of the ministry. He and his wife, Toni, will be celebrating 25 years of marriage in June 2018. They have a son, Greg Jr., and two daughters, Jayla and Janay.
Fun Facts About Greg
- During my college years, I was called Silky Smooth because of my deejay skills at WGEV 88.3 FM and athletic skills (basketball, soccer and track). I made things look easy.
- Caramel is my favorite ice cream flavor.
- The best pizza toppings are Extra Cheese and Pepperoni.
- My first car was a burgundy Ford Escort GT [881/2 – 5 speed].
- If I could have dinner with anyone from history it would be my paternal great-grandfather.