Rich serves on our Board of Directors and heads up Food Service for all of our conferences. He has a heart for serving others, especially those seeking Christ.
Rich has been a part of the ministry since the early years, when Mike Young pursued a relationship with him while he was serving as a men’s ministry leader. Rich has been helping out where needed ever since, including (but not limited to) the impressive task of feeding hundreds of men! Rich and his wife, Kathy, have a daughter, Kristin, and two sons, Matt and Todd.
Fun Facts About Rich
- I worked for McDonald’s for over 20 years; so long ago, that they added a Drive Thru booth to the restaurant back in the 1970’s when Drive Thru first started!
- I wrote the business book “From Paperboy to Boomer.”
- Rocky Road by Pet Ice Cream is my favorite.
- On my pizza, I’ll take Extra Cheese, please.
- My first car was a bright orange Ford Pinto.