In this special edition episode, Mike takes a look back over this past year. He celebrates the podcast and our top episodes, as well as discusses what we experienced in 2020 and what we look forward to in 2021.
Top Episodes of 2020:
- The first episode is still the most popular: Leading Through the Coronavirus: 3 ‘Ls’ for Men [Podcast Ep. 2]
- For the top most downloaded episodes, as well as top blog posts, videos and more, check out 2020: A Year in Review.
Be prayerful about the 2021 season. We believe there is a lot of work to do.
- Our theme for 2021 is Building a Foundation for Biblical Manhood.
- And we will begin in January by discussing the question, “Why men? Why invest in men?” We will have pastors and leaders, both local and nation-wide, join us on the podcast.
- Challenge: Could you make it a goal to work toward every man in your church being connected to other men?
- Additionally, we will develop content that will speak to our female audience and encourage them as well.
- We’ve beefed up our studio and look forward to airing video of our podcast episodes. Almost $1,700 was raised in our Giving Tuesday campaign for the podcast, and if you’d like to make a donation to this effort, just make a note in your donation and the funds will be put toward the podcast studio.
We always talked about doing a podcast, and Coronavirus simply sped that process up.
We are nearing 5,000 downloads, and we thank you for listening faithfully, commenting on episodes and encouraging us.
Merry Christmas. We pray blessings on you, your family, and your flock.
The noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands. Isaiah 32:8
Finish 2020 strong and join us next week as we have some fun hearing from the Young boys.