Todd serves on our Board of Directors and has been a huge asset to the ministry from the beginning.
As Conference Coordinator, Todd helps with pre-conference preparations and day-of conference coordination. Before God placed the vision of Noble Warriors on Mike Young’s heart, their two families attended church together. One day while running into each other at Lowe’s Home Improvement, Mike shared his vision of NW and asked Todd to join in on the adventure. Todd has a passion for helping others succeed in their goals, and does this by using his gift of project management and organization skills developed over the years. He believes that God has a plan for everything that happens, and that we just need to recognize it and use it for His glory. Todd and his wife, Charlotte, have a daughter, son-in-law and beautiful granddaughter.
Fun Facts About Todd
- I live on a small family farm and like to cut grass. Yes, cut grass. I enjoy seeing the land cut and clean. Gives me a feeling of accomplishment. It’s also good thinking time and prayer time with God.
- My favorite ice cream is Cookie Dough.
- Pepperoni is the best pizza topping.
- My first car was a 1981 Dodge Pick-Up.
- If I could have dinner with anyone from history, I would choose any of the disciples. I think it would be incredible to hear how they hung out with Jesus. To hear any of the first-hand accounts would be awesome.